Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SUMMER STYLE: THE PRINTED SKIRT.






Wearing Bassike top, White Suede skirt, Sportsgirl clutch, Zara shoes, Fiel Sol earrings, Sportsgirl bracelets and Sarah & Sebastian ring from The Dark Horse

Photos by Nicole Cooper.

First it was one... then it was two... now I have so many that I can't choose which one to wear. 

Hi, my name is Carmen and I'm addicted to... printed skirts. 

It all started with this skirt and now this White Suede number has well and truly sealed the deal - I want to live in bright printed skirts all summer. 

Pair it with a well-cut basic top and bright accessories and you're done.

Want more?





10 comments :

  1. This outfit is so chic and summer perfect. That floral pattern is so pretty and I love the delightful pops of colour from your rad sandals and clutch. Oooh and a top knot really suits you :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to printed skirts as well... love the floral print on your White Suede one! I could just stare at it forever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love all the colours in this outfit-the tangerine, the light blue! getting me in the mood for summer!

    www.sistercouture-fashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and charming as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this outfit, the print of the skirt is gorgeous and I love the bright heels and clutch with it. stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, what a gorgeous look!!!!!!!! Yu look so sexy, so elegant, so classy!

    Just found you on Lookbook! No doubt following you since now!
    Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!

    Una chica fashiontastica


    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Fashiontastica just found you on Lookbook and really love your style!

    Frilly Bow

    ReplyDelete
  9. this look is perfect, right down to the neon earrings! it's making me feel homesick for hot days and flirty skirts!

    http://illustrationsbyfi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The simple white top and the colourful skirt just looked absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete